The training is based on an incident investigation model and is built around a relevant operational scenario to facilitate a variety of inputs and practical exercises that cumulatively deliver a realistic investigative experience.
Who Should Attend?
Members of staff who are involved in performing or supervising any aspect of incident investigation on behalf of their organisation.
After Completion, Delegates Will Be Able To:
- Carry out professional incident investigation on behalf of the organisation
- Perform a thorough investigation that withstand external scrutiny
- Develop investigative skills and capability
- Turn insight from investigations into improved performance
- Demonstrate commitment to a safe working environment
- Build structured investigation models