By the end of this full day course delegates are expected to have understood the fundaments of COSHH management
- Health Hazards, defined: physical, biological, chemical.
- Classifications and labelling
- Assessing the risks ( risk assessment, safe systems of work, personal protective equipment )
- Industry- specific case studies.
- Managing Risks- Avoidance, substitution, technological improvements, chemical registers, standard procedures and emergency response, material safety data ( storage, handling, use, spillage, firefighting, First Aid, disposal )