Implementation of a Food Safety Management System course outline
By the end of the course, delegates are expected to have:
- Understanding what is a food safety management system.
- Legal requirements
- Difference between pre-requisites, flexible and non-flexible food safety management system.
- Difference between hazards and risks.
- Overview of risk analysis
- Importance of supplier control
- Forming a HACCP team
- Hazard analysis
- Identification of critical control points(CCP)
- Establishing critical limits
- Monitoring of CCP
- Corrective actions
- Overview of auditing and evaluation