An incident is any event that has caused or has the potential to cause damage to an organisation’s people, assets, systems or reputation. Effective, pro-active management to reduce the detrimental aspects of all incidents is essential to minimise disruption to your business. This course is designed to demonstrate the value of a structured Incident Management response when dealing with an incident.
Who Should Attend?
- Any member or possible member of an Incident Management Team
- Emergency Response Team members wishing to gain a broader understanding of Incident
- Senior Management looking to build organisational Incident Management capability
- All personnel who may have direct or indirect involvement in managing an incident or crisis
After Completion, Delegates Will Be Able To:
- Understand the functional approach to Incident Management;
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Incident Management Team members;
- Utilise Incident Management tools and processes;
- Recognise the various communications methods used when managing an incident;
- Understand the value of a well written Incident Management Plan.
- Incident Management Principles and Priorities;
- Incident Management Team Organisation and Roles & Responsibilities;
- Incident Management Team Interfaces and Expectations;
- Incident Management Team & Emergency Response Team Integration;
- Communication Pathways & Protocols;
- Incident Management Team Work Process;
- Incident Management Plan Overview;
- Case Study / Lessons-Learned / Final Exercise.
Training is designed to be interactive with tabletop exercises and activities for the delegates throughout the course to reinforce introduced principles and concepts.