Health & Safety for Warehouse Managers and Supervisors
Course duration: 1 DAY
- Risk Assessment and other Legal Provisions
- Staff Welfare and Facilities
- Selection, Assembly and Use of Storage Systems
- Protection and Maintenance of Equipment
- Safe Use of Vehicles, Equipment and Machinery
- Electric and Gas Powered Vehicles
- Lighting and Housekeeping requirements
- General Provisions for Working Safely
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Markings and Segregation
- Unauthorised Access
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Damage, Accident and Incident Reporting requirements and benefits
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) is a UK-based independent awarding body delivering globally-recognised vocational qualifications in Health, Safety & Environmental Practice and Management.
ISTC training courses are accredited by Nebosh to delivering the International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health and the International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
To download further information about this course click Intro – Retail Premises + Warehousing.