Training Outcomes: By the end of this 2 week course, successful delegates will be competent to:
- IF201 – 1 Personal Protective Equipment
- IF202 – 2 SCBA
- IF203 – 3 Access & Forcible Entry
- IF204 – 4 Search & Rescue
- IF205 – 5 Ladders
- IF206 – 6 Industrial Water Supply
- IF207 – 7 Handling Hose lines
- IF208 – 8 Foam Operations
- IF209 – 9 Industrial Fire Control
- IF210 – 10 Tank Hazard Control
- IF211 – 11 Ventilation Procedures
Assessment: Delegates will be assessed throughout all of the practical phases, and after a sequence of mentoring sessions, an individual report will be prepared for each delegate.
Certification: An ISTC “Successfully Completed” certificate is issued to those who attain a satisfactory assessment mark. An “Attended” certificate is issued when the assessment is not achieved.
Rates include: Registration; coffee breaks; lunch; transport to and from airport; transport to and from hotel: lecture notes; personal protective equipment for practical exercises; training certificates; government taxes, where applicable.