The course has been developed to focus the training on current major emergency management practices and techniques for dealing with on offshore emergencies. The course incorporates up to date requirements for dealing with communication with the Coastguard, police, emergency services vessels, aircraft, duty managers and additional outside agencies.
Who Should Attend?
- Offshore Installation Site Managers;
- Offshore Emergency Management Teams
After Completion, Delegates Will Be Able To:
- Understand Theory of Emergency Management;
- Understand the impact of stress on decision making;
- Participate in Practical Elements of Major Emergency Management.
- Theory of Emergency Management;
- Practical Elements of Major Emergency Management;
Delegates will receive feedback on their performance after each exercise and, if required, will also receive a formal appraisal on their final exercise. The severity of the simulations will be matched to the individuals’ background, abilities, competence and progress made throughout the coaching phase of the course.