The NEBOSH HSE Certification in Process Safety Management is suitable for managers, safety representatives and health and safety advisors who work within the process industries such as oil & gas, chemicals, plastics, and pharmaceuticals. This qualification is intended to equip delegates to understand the accepted principles and to recognise industrial practices to manage the process risk. Certification in process safety management can upgrade the company standards wherever they operate.
NEBOSH worked with the UK’s Health and Safety Executive to develop this qualification. Various researches were carried out with health and safety professionals, employers, professional bodies and regulators to ensure that it is relevant, and practical.
The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Management is comparable to SCQF level 7 and RQF level 4.
Key Topics Covered:
- Establishment of process management systems
- Asset management and maintenance strategies
- Safe start-up and shutdown of process plant
- Performance standards for safety-critical systems and equipment
- Hazards and controls for:
- Chemical reactions
- Bulk storage of dangerous substances
- Fire and explosion
- Purpose and features of emergency plans
Specific details can be sought from: