This is done to practice; team processes, the collation of information, analysing the information, timely response and the outward communication of decisions and actions. The interface with external agencies, including the emergency services, Coastguard, the regulators, government, NGOs, relatives, the media and the public will all be role played. Internal communications can be practiced between the Incident Management Team, the Crisis Management / Business Support Team and the Country Team, and the site if appropriate.
Who Should Attend?
On Call Teams
After Completion, Delegates Will Be Able To:
- Review arrangements for particular projects / operations (Bridging Arrangements / Combined Operations Procedures /
- Communication Interfaces etc);
- Build or confirm individual’s knowledge of procedures;
- Identify where amendments are required to procedures;
- Practice use of the facilities and technology;
- Practice team processes and individual roles;
- Test / practice the mobilisation of a team.
- Scenario based
- Role Player Injects
- Pre and Post Exercise brief