- What the law says (avoidance, control, protection)
- Principles of work at height
- Access to work areas
- Inspecting the work area (risk assessment)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Planning for and managing emergencies
- Anchoring, wearing and working with fall arrest or restraint equipment.
A sample of company-issue fall restraint / fall arrest equipment including safety harness is required to be provided by the client for use during the practical session 72 hours prior to the course. 1 complete set of equipment will be required for every 6 delegates attending.