March 20, 2019
Safety Training College delivers world class training, consultancy and
exercising to the aviation, offshore, marine and industrial sectors. Our
trainers are fire-fighting professionals with extensive hands-on experience
across all sectors including military, civil and industrial.
We are currently seeking an experienced Fire Fighter Instructor (Aviation) to support the training operation at the centre in Malta. The individual in this role will work predominantly on Aviation programmes at Firefighter/Crew Commander level although there will be a need to develop an understanding of all training programmes to enable the individual to undertake a supporting role on non-aviation programmes.
- Manage the delivery of training programmes in accordance with QMS procedures
- Assess students` performance against recognised standards using a range of methods in accordance with QMS procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development in order to broaden the type and range of courses that can be delivered
- Design and develop training programmes in response to business and client needs
- Carry out course update work in order for courses to maintain compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
The person we are looking for would be an experienced Fire Fighter Instructor and /or have an Aviation background, with prior supervisory experience and in possession of training qualification. Experience in training delivery is a must as well as prior experience in student management and design/ planning of training material.
If you are interested in joining a committed team of instructors within a renowned training establishment, please submit your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your experience and skills relevant to the role.