March 20, 2019
We are currently seeking experienced Fire Fighter Instructors to support the training operation at The International Safety Training Collge Centre in Malta. He or She will join other like-minded fire fighting professionals, who are backed up by extensive hands-on experience across all sectors.
Aviation and OPITO knowledge will be considered as an asset. The individual in this role will be working on Aviation programmes at Firefighter/Crew Commander level.
- Manage the delivery of training programmes in accordance with QMS procedures
- Assess students` performance against recognised standards using a range of methods in accordance with QMS procedures
- Take responsibility for personal development in order to broaden the type and range of courses that can be delivered
- Design and develop training programmes in response to business and client needs
- Carry out course update work in order for courses to maintain compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
Skills and experience required:
The person must be fluent in English and ideally Maltese. Experience as a Fire Fighter Instructor and /or Aviation background with prior supervisory experience and have formal training qualification is preferred. Experience in training delivery is a must as well as prior experience in student management and design/ planning of training material.
If you are interested in joining a committed team of instructors within a renowned training establishment, please submit your current CV to email@example.com, indicating your experience and skills relevant to the role.