March 20, 2019
We are growing our H&S department and are looking for a professional to step in as a Health and Safety Officer on a full time basis.
As an overview, the H&S Officer will report to the H&S Manager and will be involved in assisting in developing and monitoringoccupational health and safety policy, programs, and procedures, and assisting the company (and its clients) in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations.
Additional areas of responsibility include assisting in:
- Conducting health and safety inspections and investigate and report on situations relating to hazardous working conditions and will also be involved in assisting in investigations relating to serious/critical personal injury accidents.
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing preventative measures and working towards minimising occupational hazards, accidents and injuries.
- Coordinating in the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, CPR, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures.
- Liaising with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies; Liaising with the fire department regarding emergency procedures, communications and fire safety education programs;
- Increasing health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization; responding to employees’ safety concerns and responding to fires and other emergencies on or about the company property
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their cv to [email protected]